The mission of the Weston Public Library is to provide a broad range of informational, educational, and recreational resources to serve the diverse needs of the community.
The Weston Library was originally housed in the new one-story brick building completed in 1932. It served the pupils as well as the townspeople. In 1963 the library moved from the school (fortunately, just before the devastating fire that destroyed Hurlbutt School North House) to its current location. Two additions have been made since that time.